RE: Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte

  • Subject: RE: Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte
  • From: "John B" <home-automation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:03:36 -0000

Hi Michael,

> *** Case Closed ***
>
> That did it!!!  I just changed it to .aspx and it turned my
> light on with out the machine debugger starting!

Glad you've got it sorted.

The xPLHal web interface pages haven't received much in the way of
development for along time now, but this is something I'm hoping to
address in the near future.

I've made quite a few enhancements to my working copy here - I just need
to finish them off and get them bundled out to people to try.

New features include improved layout, basic support for determinators
(you can list them, and run them, but that's about it for now) and a few
bug fixes here and there.

Regards,

John