Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte

  • Subject: Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte
  • From: "mkanet" <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:08:45 -0000

Yes, all scripts "were" executed correctly until I did what was
mentioned in my previous post :(

I don't know how to create a non-xpl ASP script to test to see if the
debugger starts with that or not.  I don't know if this matters, but
my web hal interface appears to use ASP, does that count?

I'm not sure what to do at this point.  None of my scripts work
currently ever since I messed with xpl_ASP.dll (described in my

-Michael

<mkanet@y...>
wrote:

> > I'm really hoping we can resolve this issue relatively quickly.
Surely,