Re: Re: Look ma, no hub?

  • Subject: Re: Re: Look ma, no hub?
  • From: "Paul Robinson" <ukcueman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:50:51 -0000

> I fully intend to write some applications. (In fact, I've been writing
> some unit tests for my *hub* implementation this evening! ;-) Whether
> the apps are useful to anyone but me really remains to be seen, but I
> will release them even though this is not a trivial matter for me as I
> mentioned before.
>
> In order to write them and make them interoperate, I will ask a lot of
> questions.  I hope that wont be a problem.  For my part, I hope that
not
> all my questions will cause this much trouble.
A good point at which to remind people and suggest that if there's anything
unclear that
requires you to ask questions, please update the wiki when you get the
answers...that way
everyone benefits.

I think the appropriate level of question is that *anything* that has to be
asked should
be on the wiki. Shouldn't really matter how trivial it appears to
experienced xpl
programmers.

Thanks!
Paul