RE: Re: sample xplhal scripts to process xap messages?

> well everything magically works now.  i rebooted my machine
> (first time in a couple weeks) and i'm not sure why but it's
> working. thanks for your help!

There could be a few reasons for this:

After you enable xAP support in xPLHal, you need to restart the xPLHal
service for it to take effect.
Or, if you have another xAP application running that is acting as the
xAP hub, then xPLHal will not be able to enable it's xAP support.

For xAP support to work in xPLHal, it must be the first xAP application
to bind to the xAP base port.

If for some reason xPLHal can't enable it's xAP support, you should see
something in the xPLHal error log - it's worth checking there to see if
anything has been written.

To view the xPLHal error log, right-click on the node at the top of the
xPLHal Manager tree and select View Error Log.

HTH,

John