RE: Re: slimserver xpl module help

Behalf Of rleong1
> Sent: 23 May 2005 19:19
> To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [ukha_xpl] Re: slimserver xpl module help
<snip>

> i used 6.0.2.  yeah that is the right way, but i'm too lazy
> :)  i think John B owned the slim xpl code but no longer
> uses/maintains it.
>  i'm sure he wouldn't mind if you took over ownership of it :)

Yes it was me who originally wrote the xPL code, but I don't think of
myself as owning it - it's really just another part of the SlimServer
project.
If anyone has some enhancements for it, then I'd strongly advise them to
get their changes integrated into the nightly distributions, as I know
there are quite a few SlimServer xPL users out there, and it would be
nice for as many people as possible to benefit from new features.
It's great to see others contributing to the xPL support in SlimServer -
to me that's one of the greatest benefits of the open source approach,
and is what makes SlimServer such a great product.

Regards,

John