Re: Re: slimserver xpl module help

rleong1 wrote:

>no. i just calls to the xpl module.  you can do a diff or just search
>for "xpl" in each of those modules to see what i changed.

I currently have it integrated into the latest 6.1 nightly with good
success.

The power toggle functionality works perfectly as does the end of playlist.
The display of album, artist and track info works less perfectly. It
works when it comes to the end of a track and moves on automatically to
the next track. However if you press ffwd on the remote and skip to the
next song then the following xpl message is sent:

status=stopped
ARTIST=
ALBUM=
TRACK=
POWER=1

I assume that the xpl message is being sent just as the player is in
'stop' mode inbetween the two tracks and hence xpl.pm does not try and
obtain the track info. I have tried making xpl.pm obtain the track info
even if the player is in stop mode but this prevents slimserver from
starting!

Any ideas!

Cheers