RE: Re: xPL Front End

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPL Front End
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:00:08 +0100

Steve - this sounds like it would be exactly what a lot of people are
looking
for.

There are two key elements to a front end (imo) - there's talking to the
rest
of the xpl network (an ocx exists which should work in delphi encapsulating
the required behaviour) and talking to an xplhal server (using the XHCP
interface)

I don't know that I can be much help in development, but I'll certainly
help
you test things!

Ian.