Re: xPL-LCD Menu,s

  • Subject: Re: xPL-LCD Menu,s
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:04:13 +1100

Hi Tony

> Or possibly have an extended osd schema that includes a 'maxmenu'
item that
> the lcd could check against?

Im hoping not to have to add more code if possible..but  for now  i will
take what seems the easy option and just use the warning Determinator
....as
you say it means if the menu up is pressed several times more than the
amount of menus then the Menu Down would have to be pressed several
times.....

Thanks
Frank