Re: xPLMediaNet Lives

  • Subject: Re: xPLMediaNet Lives
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mlansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:25:39 -0000

Cool!

I'm in awe at your coding speed - either that, or you're goofing off
and doing xPLMediaNet instead of what you're supposed to be working
on ;-)

(or maybe it's the rest of my team at work that are in awe at my
lack of coding speed!)

Anyhow, it would be good to nail the media.basic schema before
anything is released that uses it - any chance you could you post
your take on it for review?

Mal