RE: Newbie Question

  • Subject: RE: Newbie Question
  • From: <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:53:02 -0700

Yes, it behaves exactly the same way (as CM12 service) without any warning.
It just stops immediately.  The event log says:

1) The XPLCM11 service was successfully sent a start command
2) The XPLCM11 service entered the stopped state.

There is no more information about this.

Again, I must emphasize, I am able to access the com port and control x-10
devices with an old tiny command line app which does NOT stay in memory.

If this helps any, I also installed the web interface as an ASP app.  But
as
far as I know, it doesn't look like it would interfere with what I'm doing.
As a safe measure, I also stopped the WWW service just in case.

Any thing else I can do or try.

Thank you for you time even if you might not have the answer right away.

Sincerely,
Michael