Re: Re: Hub problems again...

You deleted hubclients.bin and it still doesn't want to start ?  Hm.
I cannot believe re-installing .Net can help here.

Then switch to V3.

Either you wait until John has made a V3 hub from xpllib V3 or you
could download an innocent V3 app like the xpllogger (it will do
absolutely nothing if you set the filters empty) but it will happily
hub.  ( http://users.telenet.be/see/ha/
)

hth,
Tom