Re: rio Boot Problem (newbee)

Well, after restarting everything (making sure that the old server was
not automatically started at boot up) it all worked.  And I can't seem
to recreate the problem.

As best I can tell, if the old Rio server application is running, then
I must stop it AND restart the xPLRio service.  Otherwise something
gets confused.  I'll play around to see if I can make it happen again.

Thanks for the hints