RE: rio Boot Problem (newbee)

  • Subject: RE: rio Boot Problem (newbee)
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:54:49 -0000

> I don't see any IP conflict or other network problem.  I
> suppose that I could capture packets, but I am not sure what
> to look for.

Obvious things to look for are

A) ensure original server software not running

B) ensure firewall is off initially to rule that out

Also turn on logging in xplrionet.xml, to see if that gives any clues

If no joy with these, please can you send me your xplrionet.xml, the above
log file and some details of your network offlist please?

If you can capture the attempted boot with ethereal on the xplrionet pc,
that would help too.

Thanks
Tony