Re: PC to RS485 bridge

Hi Neil

> Note - I have not seen anybody put up their hand for the PC interface
yet.

Can only assume the guys are all busy with their day jobs and other xPL
stuff .........Not sure how popular xPL-RS485 would be  but without the pc
software and  RS485 gateway  its going to be a non event.....

and i could see the xPL-RS485 keeping someone busy with enhancements much
like Tony with xPLRIONET , so it have to be someone who himself is really
interested in utilising rs485 around his home........

Frank