Re: where does xplHAL get its info from..

ahhh, didnt think of hidden folders, thats got it thanks.

If I updrage my version of xPLHAL & manager, will it stuff anything
existing up? (I know i will now need an seperate hub and to disable
xplhal one, i assume none of the existing plugins will need changing as
well?)

Ian Lowe wrote:

>Ahhh - I just realised - the "application data" folder is
hidden by
>default!!
>
>Turn on hidden files :)
>
>Ian.