RE: where does xplHAL get its info from..

> ahhh, didnt think of hidden folders, thats got it thanks.

Yeah - never thought of that - nice find Ian!

> If I updrage my version of xPLHAL & manager, will it stuff
> anything existing up? (I know i will now need an seperate hub
> and to disable xplhal one, i assume none of the existing
> plugins will need changing as
> well?)

Upgrading to the latest v1.5 builds of xPLHal server and manager
shouldn't affect anything else, other than needing a separate hub.
(there is no need to disable the xPLHal hub, as it doesn't exist in the
latest v1.5 release anyway)

Regards,

John