RE: Re: Freevo and xPL Integration

  • Subject: RE: Re: Freevo and xPL Integration
  • From: "Michael Avanessian" <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 06:29:23 -0800

Windows Media Center 2005 has a very polished x-10 plugin...

http://www.embeddedautomation.com/EAHAmControl.htm

I actually prefer www.sage.tv (Sagetv 4.0) because its reputation for being
most stable PVR software next to MS MCE 2005; plus its highly customizable.
I currently have 2 HDTV ATSC OTA tuners + 1 Analog capture card in the same
PC (for analog satellite tuner recordings).  This PC uses xPL WEB control
as
well :-)

Here's my customized TV Guide:
http://68.126.184.150/mka-guide1.jpg