Re: Schema for FirM

  • Subject: Re: Schema for FirM
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:43:15 +1100

Try this one again.....

Im thinking of using something like this instead of my prvious mentioned
commands...mentioned below ......

For commanding to set up txing to zone 1 example

device=transmitter
type=firm
zone=1

For Requesting the Receiving Zone from FirM

device=receiver
type=firm
current=request

Anyone care to comment ???