Re: xPL-Probe-Temp Sensing

I'll keep listening to see if anything develops.

George
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Frank Mc Alinden=20
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_xpl] xPL-Probe-Temp Sensing

Hi George
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
I did email Justin and enquired about being able to send =
out the temps in F , He indicated that the pic didnt have enough code
space=
left and i dont think there was enough interest from people looking for Fa=
reinheit reporting that warranted him looking into it.....I think the code
=
space issue could be taken care of using a pic 16F88 chip which is a 4k
dev=
ice the current Tom10 device is a 2k device....

I also requested Steve to have a look at xpltom10 and see if he could imp=
lement conversion there but i suspect Steve must be very busy as he hasnt
p=
osted to the list since he got back from holidays...

If i ever get my probe temp systeming up and running i would be more than=
happy to see if i can get the tom10 board to report in farenheit , would b=
e nice to have access to the current code esp if its in asm although
unders=
tandably im sure justin wouldnt want to part with it.....

Frank

----- Original Message -----=20