RE: xPL and a meteor minor issues

  • Subject: RE: xPL and a meteor minor issues
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 08:18:01 +0100

> 1. If i dial from a normal plug in phone, i get a xPL message=20
> for each key press (thats ok), if i do it from a DECT phone,=20
> all i get is the call initiated,call complete, no number=20
> info, can i get this? does it depend of the dect phone?

I've had nothing but problems with dect phones.

I have 2 different BT base stations and one worked, and one didn't.
Eventually I started getting problems with the meteor and the seemingly
working base station so currently use a standard phone. It's defintely down
to dect.

> 2. when previously using this with ACE, i could get an=20
> INTERNATIONAL reference through (with the number as=20
> unavailable), is this part of the xPL schema?

Probably not supported, as it's difficult to support unless you can
simulat=
international calls in some way...

Regards
Tony