Appearance of 'DOH!' in xplRIOnet Web Interface

  • Subject: Appearance of 'DOH!' in xplRIOnet Web Interface
  • From: "craigssullivan" <craigssullivan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 17:33:52 -0000

Hi folks,

I've been using this happily for a couple of weeks now and have=20
noticed this week that, when accessing the web interface to control=20
my Rio devices the word 'DOH!' appears in place of some of the image=20
controls in the playlist and also in place of the Rio status text.=20

It has happened for me before and I ended up having to re-install=20
xplRionet completely. I haven't moved or modified any of the images=20
since they were last visible in the web interface. Anyone else=20
having this problem?

Oh, and one other thing; has anyone using this for their Rios=20
noticed any degradation in sound quality between this and the=20
standard Rio software? It seems to me as though there is slightly=20
less in the lower frequencies when using xplRionet verses the=20
standard client. Is there any reason why this would be the case?

Thanks much!
Craig