xPLMediaNet - Yeah it's all working

  • Subject: xPLMediaNet - Yeah it's all working
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 18:11:28 +0100

Hi all,

The development build now has all modules working fine (as far as I can
tell)

Just want to create an extra web interface for touchscreens (but may skip
this for now if it starts to take too long)

I'll then build the first service release (rio only) and install here in
place of xplrionet (I'll still have xplrionet running for other devices,
but
with rio support disabled)

When I'm happy with it I'll release to the testers (as a single install),
maybe tomorrow - more likely later in the week (next weekend at the latest)

ExStreamer and SliMP3 should follow in a couple of weeks, will then get MVP
supported

Regards
Tony