RE: so as theres a xPL-xAP gateway, can homeseer talk to xPL?

  • Subject: RE: so as theres a xPL-xAP gateway, can homeseer talk to xPL?
  • From: "John B" <home-automation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:25:31 +0100

> I'm just getting my head around all this, will this work?
>
> Although this is long winded, i'd like to use mainlobby to be
> the front end for the automation, so this would be
> mainlobby->homeseer->xAP->xPL

Depends what you want to be able to do.
If MainLobby can fire off programs directly, then you could use
MainLobby to control xPL devices directly using a simple command-line
sender.

Can you give some examples of the sort of thing you're trying to achieve
and we may be able to come up with some suggestions.

Regards,

John