xPL Hal in a loop

I was doing the final testing of my rf receiver service last night, but
came
across a problem with xplHal.

I added a script to send a B2 On Cmnd when a B2 On Trig is received (so
that
messaged received from my X10 rf remote would then be sent down the
powerline via the CM12).

Unfortunately, the script seems to also respond to the X10.CONFIRM messages
being returned by the CM12 service - and so gets stuck in a loop sending
the
same message over and over.

Is this a known problem?

Mal