Re: xPLComfort hanging

  • Subject: Re: xPLComfort hanging
  • From: "Rob Kearns" <robkearns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:19:41 -0000

Hi John,

I'm still having no luck :-(

Should I expect to see a LU01 in the log after sending a keypad
command?

I'm using ACE-Comfort to test my setup and after logging in, if I hit
the # key I get a "there are no messages" from the UCM. But in
xPLComfort if I send a 0C digit I get no response and nothing in the
log either.

If you have time could you add logging for all messages sent and
received?

Thanks
Rob

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "John B" <home-automation@j...>