RE: xPLRioNet beta v3.8i released

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet beta v3.8i released
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:22:44 +0100

> Now all we need is ffwd/rew and skip %age on movies, but that
> can wait no probs :D

Theyre on the list, but will take quite a bit of work.

> and out of interest is it actually going to be possible to
> show an OSD while a movie is playing, my experience of the
> mvp suggests not...

Nope, when a movie is playing the screen is switched off (so to speak).

For menu's and pictures and music the osd won't be a problem though.

> Enjoy the Kitchen :P

Not been looking forward to it, I hate diy. That's why I'm still sat at the
laptop! Better get on though...

Regards
Tony