Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.8i released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.8i released
  • From: "UKHA" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:07:47 +0200

On 16/10/2004 at 10:54 Tony Tofts wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Have just published beta v3.8i at www.xplhal.com
>
>The fixes/changes are:
>
>a) Fixed music stopping after first track (hopefully not broken
anything
>else!)

This seems to work fine too.....

>b) Added thumb="" to xplrionet.xml 'mvp' line,  for instance
thumb="jpg" to
>use jpg's for thumbs instead of extracting from movie
(thumb="" means
>extract from movie and is the default if not defined)

This is working perfectly for me Tony - Thanks very much indeed!!!

Now all we need is ffwd/rew and skip %age on movies, but that can wait no
probs :D

and out of interest is it actually going to be possible to show an OSD
while a movie is playing,
my experience of the mvp suggests not... but then you are the expert :D

Excellent work *again* Tony...

Enjoy the Kitchen :P

Andy