RE: xPLRioNet beta v3.8i released

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet beta v3.8i released
  • From: "UKHA" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:50:20 +0200

On 16/10/2004 at 11:22 Tony Tofts wrote:

>> Now all we need is ffwd/rew and skip %age on movies, but that
>> can wait no probs :D
>
>Theyre on the list, but will take quite a bit of work.

Yeah, I thought they would be ... :(

>> and out of interest is it actually going to be possible to
>> show an OSD while a movie is playing, my experience of the
>> mvp suggests not...
>
>Nope, when a movie is playing the screen is switched off (so to speak).

Yeah, glad I saw that one :D

>> Enjoy the Kitchen :P
>
>Not been looking forward to it, I hate diy. That's why I'm still sat at
the
>laptop! Better get on though...

Ahh well, you could just implement folders for movies/videos as an excuse
:P

I have a collection of movies and tv shows, I'd like, if possible to break
them down - eg

Movies
TV Shows - Simpsons
-  Top Gear
- Futurama

etc...

atm they all appear on the same page, not an issue if you only have a few
clips, but it's a lot to wade through if you have 600 movies and 1000 tv
shows...
or did I miss something? Oh and while were at it... it would be really nice
if the folder icon for the about could be different for each sub folder....

I'm still having menu skining probs tho... any chance you could send me
yours as an example... essentially I was just looking at replacing the
background for all the screens to something a little more exciting than the
blue...

Thanks again...

Andy