Re: Re: xPLComfort hanging

Hi Rob,

> > I know that AM is an arm message, 08 is the type and the last two
are
> > usually the user but obviously not in this case. Is it possible
> > download the codes from somewhere?

I think I've tracked down the problem. Part of the message was being
treated as decimal rather than hex, which was throwing an exception.

Could you please try downloading the latest version of xPL Comfort - v1.2 -
from:
http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/downloads/xplcomfort/xplcomfort.zip

Stop the xPL Comfort service in Control Panel.
Copy xplcomfort.exe from the zip file over the one in your installation
directory.
Restart xPL Comfort service.

Try arming then disarming your system and let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

John