RE: Re: Latest State of play on 320kbps files

  • Subject: RE: Re: Latest State of play on 320kbps files
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:06:27 -0000

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the list.

> I was curious to see if I
> could get around the problem in the near term by transcoding
> the mp3s on the fly with an entry in the transcode.xml file.

The stuttering issue hasn't been fixed yet, I'm struggling to find enough
juice in the rio.

With regards to transcoding them this isn't supported either yet, but will
be soon.

Having this option will allow us to concentrate on other issues and come
back to the rio 320kbps problem later, so will make this one of the
priorities.

Regards
Tony