Re: xPLHAL Plugin

> How do you add a new vendor plugin into xPLHal?
>
> I have place the new xml file into the plugin directory to no effect?

That's all you need to do to get xPLHal Manager to load your plugin.
At startup, it loads every XML file it can find in the plugins directory.

However, if you want the plug-in to be available via the Update Plug-ins
menu item, so others can download it, you'll need to post your XML file on
a web page somewhere and let me know the link so I can add you to the
central list of vendor plug-ins.

Once added to the master list, your plug-in will appear in everyone's
xPLHal Manager Update Plug-ins dialog, allowing them to download it.

Regards,

John