RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:03:00 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Tofts [mailto:<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=Hh8LMMbRO0QGQX-N1Dal8YTKKqthekJh290EWoBGDU-9ekBHnkY3OrjWzVSJVUIwBL2ayVQ">tony@x...</a>]

>Is there anyone without a rio who's willing to install it and see if
they
>can access the web server, please?

Yep, no worries - I have installed the package, edited xml files and
configured in xplhal manager - I can access the web server.

Without a RIO, can it do anything? I clicked scan now, and got a "scan
queued" message etc, so it looks alive okay :)

As an aside, can I use this server with winamp rather than a rio? I seem
to remember a virtual Rio client using windows media player... is that
still floating around?

Ian.