RE: System Status

  • Subject: RE: System Status
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:29:00 +0000

Neil,

Have a look at xAP Ping and xAP Watcher available on James' site
www.mi4.biz. You could use these and bridge the xAp messages to xPL ( and
vv
) using the inbuilt xAP hub within xPLHAL - and a bit of scripting.

I mix and match a few xPL and xAP applications that suit my needs,
eg currently I use the xPL HomeVision connector and the xAP TV &
weather
guides - the inbuilt 'scriptable' bridge allows you to choose as you wish
from either protocol.

Kevin

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=x72rWDIS3GnBfY1kiKPPQ8wb9RyZOluAd9h4OkG_CBvCWQSHpKy83zri_F6vv61lTRLdoSJW1ToybZgWOAEZ7FruidYn9ZTbjg">Neil.Frost@s...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=X1Wkvj01cdhjI89H4JwhD4GtJNyZ-ViC38xrw7v9ly8NP81VIQHAIxFQL2sd728JD3GuCr26zQNn0Gll2CpGgVJc">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>