xPL Hub .NET v2.5 released

Hi all,

I have just released v2.5 of my .NET xPL hub service.

This release fixes issues related to using multiple network interfaces, and
also improves handling of oversized packets.

The hub can be downloaded from the following location:
http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/downloads/xplhub/xplhub.zip

(to upgrade, stop the xPL Hub service, copy in xpllib.dll and xplhub.exe
from above zip file, then restart the service)

Note: This is for users of the stand-alone xPL Hub service - not for those
using xPLHal's built-in hub.
The fixes included in v2.5 of the stand-alone hub have been merged into
xPLHal and are currently undergoing testing.
A new release of xPLHal should be available within the next few days.

Regards,

John