Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2s Shoutcast streams pauses

Well, that was nice. I just went to the Shoutcast streams and they show
up fine. I click on each of them and they actually work. Yeehaw!!
The only problem is that they all seem to play with a pause one second
apart. This is similar to the problem Tony was working on for the 320kbs
mp3s running the buffer out. I wonder if he went back to the old smaller
buffer? IS there a place where we can configure the buffer size? I've
looked through each of the xml files and have not found anything in any
of them that would address that. I'm glad we're on the path of getting
this working though. thank you Tony and the xPL gang.

By the way, I'm streaming to my Rio (A Dell) over a wireless 802.11B
network connection. I have streamed video over it before and it keeps it
running so I don't think thats the problem with streaming audio streams.

Thanks
Mike