Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2s Released

John B wrote:
>>http://192.168.0.3:8080/%5Cindex.htm?device=server&cmd=list&this=2004071012512625.
>>This, of course, gets me a 404 Not Found window. Notice the 5%c
just
>>before the index.htm call.
<snip>
%5C what is that. An asterisk? %20 is a space.

> %5C is a backslash.
>
> It looks like maybe Tony is using a backslash somewhere in a URL
rather than a slash.

> IE will convert backslashes to slashes for you, whereas most other
browsers will not.

> Regards,
>
> John

Thanks John. Yeah, I think x'5E' is an asterisk. I just didn't take the
time to look it up on an ASCII character code table.

You have any idea what's going on with the scan? I was running rio.net
v3 before and it scanned and streamed mp3s just fine. Now I have
upgraded to 3.2s and in IE it appears to scan. In other words it will
say queuing scan and then after about a minute it goes back to a waiting
status. But, when I go to the unit or client screen where there is
usually all the files it found in the path designated there is nothing.
When I look at the xplrionet directory the mdb file hasn't changed. I'm
wondering if I should just flat out delete the whole xplrionet
directory. Then recopy the files into the directory from the zip file?
Perhaps one of the old database files is hanging around in there and
causing problems with the new program. Was there a change to the
database since version 3.0? Anyway, I may go on and try to get the
Shoutcast streams working because that's the big thing I'm after.

Thanks again for the reply John.

Mike