Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2s Shoutcast stream pauses

Mike wrote:
> The only problem is that they all seem to play with a pause one second
> apart. This is similar to the problem Tony was working on for the
320kbs
> mp3s running the buffer out. I wonder if he went back to the old
smaller
> buffer? IS there a place where we can configure the buffer size? I've
I just downloaded the source and it looks like in the file
Bufferclass.cc that Tony, indeed, went back to the old buffersize
(#define MIN_BUFFER_SIZE 8192). Is there a way to either bump that back
up or can we have buffersize as a configurable parameter so that those
that don't need it can stay with the 8k size and those of us that do can
change it? Perhaps that is not something that can be set outside of the
compile process. Once its compiled you're stuck with it.

Thanks.
Mike