Re: Re: xpl-hvision ir tx zoning

  • Subject: Re: Re: xpl-hvision ir tx zoning
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:39:00 +0000

Hi Steve
Had a think about it after i posted...Dont think it would work
in my FirM setup as the Zone would need to be setup first.....What needs to
done is a variable loaded with the zone number and then a macro called to
setup the zone..could the loading of the variable be incorporated within
the
actioning of a macro...??? Otherwise 3 xpl messages have to be sent ...
one to load the variable...next one to setup the zone and last one to tx an
ir signal...
Thanks
Frank