Re: xpl-hvision ir tx zoning

  • Subject: Re: xpl-hvision ir tx zoning
  • From: Steve Cooper
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:59:00 +0000

> Steve was wondering if its possible to incorporate a ir tx zone
> number when sending a ir signal....???

Is it possible, it is if there is a dde message to trigger it. I
can't see anything in the main document. But I expect that it might
be available as a expnasion board extended command. I'll have a
check of the spec and see what is possible.

> Just tested the send ir and works ok ;-))...
> Great Stuff....

In helping Frank out we have managed to fix a few buglets with the
app, I have uploaded the lastest version to my
website.

S.