Re: How Should MVP OSD Work

  • Subject: Re: How Should MVP OSD Work
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mlansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:28:24 -0000

Can't wait ;-)  I'm running the latest version now - it all seems to
be working nicely.  It's cheered me up a bit since knackering my Xbox
installing a modchip earlier today - I lifted a track on the mobo :-
(

I'm almost back to being as happy as when SWMBO gave me that modchip
for Christmas (and without any hints - I was very impressed).

One quick question - I'm noticing a lot of activity on my C: drive
when playing a movie (I can tell because my movie drive is a nice
silent Seagate, and the C: drive is a noisy-as-hell IBM!).  Are you
using a disk-based intermediate buffer?  If so, is there any chance
of allowing the location to be configurable?  I could then use a RAM
drive and my hard disk should last a bit longer...

Mal