RE: Can't change Rio Name or Line Out Function

  • Subject: RE: Can't change Rio Name or Line Out Function
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 07:16:41 -0000

Hi Jemmi,

Firstly you must shutdown the service before editing clients.xml, make the
changes, and then restart the service.

The rio's then need to be fully power cycled before lineout would take
effect.

Could you send me your clients.xml and xplrionet.xml (and dhcp.xml if youre
using the built-in dhcp server) if the above doesn't help please? Your post
suggests you have 2 entries for unit0, which shouldn't be possible.

Many thanks
Tony