Can't change Rio Name or Line Out Function

  • Subject: Can't change Rio Name or Line Out Function
  • From: "hmm..." <jemmi_cate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:15:43 -0000

I hate to post but I am missing something and I don't know what.
First of all, I cannot get the Rio name changed so that it shows up
on the web page. Both of my Rio's show up as Unit0. I went into the
clients.xml file and changed the name in there to LR (Living Room)
and BR (Bedroom) but it always shows unit0. Am I missing something
there?

Also, the line out function is enabled on both... but works on
neither. On the one where I want line out volume control it is always
full blast through the line out. Te one where I want amp control
works as expected with the volukme knob adjusting the volume... but
in the clients.xml file, both have line out=Y... but it doesn't work
really on either.

Am I completely missing the operation of these coouple things?

Jemmi