Latest message you have seen: Re: Possible bug in xPLHVision

Re: xPLHal sub-routine builder

Hi John

> I think the general view is that scripting is ideal for the more
tasks that Determinators can't currently perform, but for the majority of
tasks (particularly for new users), Determinators should be the preferred
way of achieving things.

I personally think this is the way to go especially if we can keep
improving
the ease of making Determinators.....

What where the current updates to xplhal manager ...?? i noticed that xpl
monitor now doesnt drop off anymore.......any other refinements ???
Thanks
Frank