Re: Re: xPLHal hung on startup

Hi Bob

> I figured out the plugin thing and updated all of the plugins so that
> the monitor would work.

Thats good....

>When I press a button on an RF remote, I
> see a CMND type message to Homevision and a TRIG message from the
> W800 and then about 5 seconds later I see a TRIG message from
> Homevision.  The first two messages are X10.BASIC and the third one
> is an X10.CONFIRM.

Thats correct although the 5 seconds later is too long this could be due to
having  two instances of xplhvision running......

>One thing I see is that
> somehow I have managed to get two copies of the HV plugin in the xPL
> devices.  Don't know if this is contributing or not

In the tray at the bottom there are xpl icons ,move the mouse over then to
see if there are two gshed-hvision,s...if so right click on one and close
it

>so I get a
> dialog box that says Homevision isn't running and I need to start

Yep thats correct hv must be running first

> The next thing I need to figure out is this message that the xPLHal
> service hung at startup.

Sorry  John / Tony will have to help here........

> I also got some DS10A remote sensors and they work great.  I look
> forward to Mal adding this capability at some point they will be very
> helpful for remote wireless sensing.

Im sure he will do his best to have the update done in the very near
future...

Frank