RE: Re: Asterisk Voicemail schema

  • Subject: RE: Re: Asterisk Voicemail schema
  • From: andrew <andrew_nh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:58:36 -0800 (PST)

I am in the US so I have not connected Asterisk to an
ISDN line. We have mostly POTS lines here in the US.
This card is supported by Asterisk. There is an
excellent site called voip-info.org that has great
support for Asterisk.

Here is how to install your card.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+AVM+Fritz+CAPI+Driver+Install

There is a complete development environment on the
Asterisk@Home box so these instructions should work.
I’m not sure that motherboard will work though. Some
people have had problem with RedHat and VIA boards.
Tell me if it works.

-Andrew