RE: Re: Asterisk Voicemail schema

  • Subject: RE: Re: Asterisk Voicemail schema
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:48:03 -0000

Andrew - a wee question, does your ISO support drivers for the AVM Fritz
ISDN card?

If so, you may have saved me a *lot* of pain!

The sample hardware I have to run on is a Mini-itx C3 800 with a Fritz
ISDN card... I'm hoping to construct a simple PBX with ISDN2 as the POTS
connection, and a couple of soft phones. (hoping to replace with hard
phones if if works the way I hope)

I know some 2.4 kernels have problems with mini itx hardware, so have
another mobo I can use if needs be.

Ian.