C++ .Net code... Which is easier?

  • Subject: C++ .Net code... Which is easier?
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:22:18 -0000

Okay...

So, just how much work would be involved in changing the code for xpllib
3.0 from vb.net to vc++ .net?

Would it be easier to change Mal's C++ code across into .net?

Basically, I'm looking at modifying the http daemon code for xbox to
provide xPL services - but I can see a lot of frustrated posts by people
trying to get the icky stuff working - udp broadcast for instance!

I'm happy that my steadily growing c++ knowledge can handle the xbmc
modifications, but it would be good to be welding two samples together
rather than coding in whitespace :)

What's the best approach?

Ian.