Re: Could use some help with the HomeVision Plug In

  • Subject: Re: Could use some help with the HomeVision Plug In
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mlansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 23:03:20 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>
wrote:

> Next comes up the section for programming the input condition(s)
which cause
> the Determinator to run, in your case a xpl w880 message...Click on
> add...Hopefully Mal has added a xml file for his plugin so you can
select
> the rf device for input conditions..

Erm, time to own up now ;-)

I wrote the W800 service, but I never got round to setting everything
up at home (I'm still wiring!), so I haven't tried to write any
determinators.

I didn't know about needing an xml file - can someone explain what I
need (just where to find an example would do).  Is there anything
else I need to provide?

Mal