Re: Re: Could use some help with the HomeVision Plug In

Hi George

> Thanks Frank. Your pictures really helped

Good ;-)

> I was almost there with the Macro, but was stumped because Macro was
> not a choice to pick from on the drop down. Is there way to have it
> available so one doesnt have to edit each one?

I have requested the guys update their plugins so hopefully Steve will get
around to it soon...Until then you need to edit....

> The next thing I cant get my mind around is -- do I have to build  a
> derminator for every x10 address in order to eliminate the other
> receivers I have (i.e. one for C and one for M and one for F etc.)or
> is there a way to do a global scheme where any x10 received by the
> W800 is executed by HV?

Not sure on this one maybe Mal or Steve could suggest...My thoughts are to
write seperate Determinators ..........

Frank

> Thanks Frank. Your pictures really helped.
> I was almost there with the Macro, but was stumped because Macro was
> not a choice to pick from on the drop down. Is there way to have it
> available so one doesnt have to edit each one?
>
> I tried to edit the gshed.xml file in the plug in directory to
> add "macro" to the dropdown list, but it did not show up
when I went

<fmcalind@b...>
> wrote:
> > Hi George
> >                 Sorry icreated an x10 command for hv instead of a
> macro.....
> > Have put a couple of more pics in the pic section of the list
> which i hope
> > will help...Currently when creating the action section when you
> select
> > gshed-hvision you cant select macro ??? create it using an output
> as i have
> > and then re edit once finished as per the edit pic....
> >
> > Sorry about that
> > Frank

Determinator..and
> click on
> > > next..
> > >
> > > Next comes up the section for programming the input
condition(s)
> which
> > cause
> > > the Determinator to run, in your case a xpl w880
message...Click
> on
> > > add...Hopefully Mal has added a xml file for his plugin so
you
> can select
> > > the rf device for input conditions..IF NOT select
gshed-hvision
> and create
> > > the input condition using that...BUT you will need to re
edit
> the input
> > > condition after you have completed creating it so the source
=
> > > mal-w800rf.w800com6.....
> > >
> > > Once the input condition is created click next which will
bring
> you to the
> > > ACTIONS ....Click on ADD and then select GSHED-HVISION and
> create the
> > > actions as required ..Then click finish and the Determinator
is
> > > finished.......If input condition was created using gshed-
> hvision for the
> > > input condition you need to re edit the input condition to
> reflect the
> > > mesage from your xpl rf plugin...
> > >
> > > I have put a couple of photos of the Condition   and  Action
for
> the event
> > > your trying to create in the photo section of the xpl yahoo
> list...have a
> > > look......
> > >
> > > If  when created the macro doesnt run in hv double check the
> conditions ,
> > > usually find i have the
> > >  wrong header there ie xpl-trig instead of xpl-stat and vice
> versa so
> > double
> > > check.....
> > >
> > > HTH