Re: Could use some help with the HomeVision Plug In

  • Subject: Re: Could use some help with the HomeVision Plug In
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:35:02 -0000

That is generous of you Frank. Here is the what is received in the
xPL Rx WIndow:

xpl-trig
{
hop=1
source=mal-w800rf32.w800com6
target=*
}
x10.basic
{
command=on
device=M1
}

This x10 command triggers HV Macro
ID 14    AV ON

Is that the info you need?

George

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>
wrote:
> George
>             Can you please copy and paste into an email the w800
message
> thats received in xPL and email it to me and also the macro in hv
you wish
> to run when its received and i will write up a determinator for
you to
> try....later this afternoon
>
> Frank

HomeVision